Can you please refrain from replying to an old message when you have a completely new question. This is most annoying for people using a mail-client that can show mail threads. If you have a new question just send a completely new message to users@maven.apache.org

Thank you.

Thomas Chang wrote:
Hi all,

I try to create a project according to the "Maven in 5 Minutes" under
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/maven-in-five-minutes.html.

The mirror in my "setting.xml" is the remote repository in the server machine. I got error as follow. But when I run using the central mirror, i.e. without my mirror, then is OK.
Somebody knows why?

********************
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error: Artifact ID must be specified when creating a new project from a
n archetype.
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jan 09 20:40:46 CET 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/9M

C:\Project>

--------------------------------- Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen SieĀ“s mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail.

--