Thanks!

  ************************
  > Hi all,
>
>   Formerly I used maven1 and I can use the <war.bundle/> in the
 project.xml as follow:
>   <dependency>
>   <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
>   <artifactId>commons-logging</artifactId>
>   <version>1.0.4</version>
>   <type>jar</type>
>   <properties>
>   <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
>   </properties>
>   </dependency>
>
>   Now I use maven2. And I try to do the same in the POM.xml. But as I
 run mvn-command I get error as follow. If I take out the
 <war.bundle/>, it will be OK. But I do need the <war.bundle/>. Somebody can
tell me
 what's wrong?

It works differently in maven2.
If you project has packaging == war, then, dependencies will be
included in war file.
You may define that you do not want them to be in bundled, then you
 have to add
<scope>provided</provided> which means that servlet container (J2EE
 server)
will provide those libraries for your application.
Typical usage: dependency on servlet-api.
More about this here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html

HTH,
Tomek

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen SieĀ“s mit
dem  neuen Yahoo! Mail.