On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:16:46 Brian E. Fox wrote:
> You can use dependencyManagment in a parent pom to avoid specifying the
> version in all your child poms. If you really want the "latest" you have
I thought the depedencyManagement section was going away in 2.1 because its a
poor implentation of an externalised version manifest...

why not use version ranges they work very well, and give you a bit more
control over your deliverables.

RELEASE and LATEST I guarantee will cause you grief, and IMHO contrary to what
is emerging as best practice.

--
Michael McCallum
Enterprise Engineer