On 20/01/2008, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can use dependencyManagment in a parent pom to avoid specifying the
> version in all your child poms. If you really want the "latest" you have
> two choices:
> LATEST - latest snapshot
> RELEASE - latest release
>
> Or you could specify a range like [0,)

Probably a dummy question on my part : I can get ranges to work, but
not RELEASE nor LATEST. If y put the version of a dependency to
either, I get :

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) myGroup:myProject:jar:RELEASE

And the usual "dependency not found, would you like to install it" message.

I tried to find docs, but found not much. Do you know since which
version of maven this is available ?

  Thanks !

Jabber : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype : Guillaume.Lederrey