Hi folks,

Shortly what we wish to have:
* we have a pom.xml (packaging: pom): with multiple modules of type war and
jar
* for all war projects, we wish to run war:inplace after the war:war task.

How can we do this?

In our root pom.xml we have the maven war plugin defined:
<plugin>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>install</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>inplace</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
</plugin>

On mvn package, it will run mvn war:inplace, but not only for war artifacts,
but also for jar artifacts.

How can we make this execution only applicable for projects with packaging
war?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Best regards,

Kees