Hi,

I am using maven 2.0.9 and running mvn idea:idea and I get the following
message when I run IDEA

Cannot load module file
'C:\mobileanarchy\C:\mobileanarchy\data\common\common-core\mobileanarchy-data-common-core.iml':
File
C:\mobileanarchy\C:\mobileanarchy\data\common\common-core\mobileanarchy-data-common-core.iml
does not exist
Would you like to remove the module from the project?

All the java files have a circle with a diagonal line across it.  Anyone
know how I can fix this?

Regards,

..kace