Hi,

Though I'm not a maven expert, I've had this message when I've tried to run
mvn idea:idea without having run mvn install first. I have a lot of
autogenerated code, and if idea:idea is run before generating the code, even
though the sub-module iml files are generated, no code ("sources") is marked
for that module. Therefore I get messages like the ones you've described.
So, idea is expecting code, but doesn't get it. I get around it by just
running mvn install (or whatever equivalent command you need) first.

Hope this helps,
Allyson

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 3:36 PM, kace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using maven 2.0.9 and running mvn idea:idea and I get the following
> message when I run IDEA
>
> Cannot load module file
>
> 'C:\mobileanarchy\C:\mobileanarchy\data\common\common-core\mobileanarchy-data-common-core.iml':
> File
>
> C:\mobileanarchy\C:\mobileanarchy\data\common\common-core\mobileanarchy-data-common-core.iml
> does not exist
> Would you like to remove the module from the project?
>
> All the java files have a circle with a diagonal line across it.  Anyone
> know how I can fix this?
>
> Regards,
>
> ..kace
>
> --

Thanks,
Allyson :)

Allyson Lister
Research Associate
Centre for Integrated Systems Biology for Ageing and Nutrition
Newcastle University
http://www.cisban.ac.uk
School of Computing Science
Newcastle University