I am using version 7 and it worked fine once I imported it through IDEA -
thanks.

I have a folder structure

module 1
  - module a
  - module b
module 2
  - module c
  - module d

when I run the command mvn idea:idea through the command line(cygwin) it
gives me the right project structure but then I have the problem I mentioned
previously.  Running it through IDEA gives me the following structure:

module 1
module a
module b
module 2
module c
module d

does anyone know how I can get the desired structure for my project - either
through running it within IDEA or how to fix the problem the command line
produces?

Regards,

..kace