Actually, I can think of seperate module inside the main root project and a
seperate pom.xml for each one. Then you can build those one by one.

Else, try increasing the memory with the compiler plugin (I think, you have
atleast 1.5 GB RAM)

 <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <meminitial>512m</meminitial>
          <maxmem>1024m</maxmem>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

This may resolve the out of memory error.

Regards,
Ram

--
Thanks