I tried increasing the memory using the maxmem and memintial, initial=512mb
and mac=2048m. still the same error. my 1642 files have been distributed
accross four packages. src/main/java/com/abc/xyz/pkg1
                                                        pkg2
                                                        pkg3
                                                        pkg4

whould i write seperate POMs for each pkg? where should these POMs be
present.
then what about the main POM in the prj_home/dir?