From: Merv Green [mailto:paradeofh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 5:18 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven for the internet afraid

We envision a process where we periodically reevaluate our needs, gathering all
artifacts we'll use until the next assessment.

In summary, that is simply impractical; we need a different approach.

Saying that at work lately, I've felt like Cassandra, but I'll be glad to admit
if I'm wrong...

>>> http://blogs.sonatype.com/people/2009/01/nexus-professional-what-is-
>>> procurement/
>>>

>>> Hope helps,
>>> ~t~

This communication and all information (including, but not limited to,
 market prices/levels and data) contained therein (the "Information") is
 for informational purposes only, is confidential, may be legally
 privileged and is the intellectual property of ICAP plc and its affiliates
 ("ICAP") or third parties. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
 lost by any mistransmission. The Information is not, and should not
 be construed as, an offer, bid or solicitation in relation to any
 financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
 The Information is not warranted, including, but not limited, as to
 completeness, timeliness or accuracy and is subject to change
 without notice. ICAP assumes no liability for use or misuse of the
 Information. All representations and warranties are expressly
 disclaimed. The Information does not necessarily reflect the views of
 ICAP. Access to the Information by anyone else other than the
 recipient is unauthorized and any disclosure, copying, distribution or
 any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited. If
 copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
 notify the sender.