Dependency:copy and/or dependency:copy-dependencies

-----Original Message-----
From: Ketan Khairnar [mailto:ketan.khair...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:42 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Mavenizing Existing Project Part Deux

Based on this discussion, I have a question here regarding uncommon
requirement.

Once my build is finished I need to copy all the generated artifacts as well
as portal components and some shell scripts/batch files from resources.
Copying is done to custom directory which acts as TestBed of the
application. i.e. it can start jetty..with portal and all application jars.

I couldnt do that using maven-assembly plugin.

Only otions I had
1) jar with dependencies - doesnt work as I need it in directory format or
rather I can first gather all things and then build executable jar....but it
takes longer too considering frequent change install cycle

2) assembly descriptor --- How can I copy generated artifacts i.e. jars
modulesets? ..but then with unpack=false option it also copies all
dependencies too which I don't need

Can anybody suggest me better solution?

TIA

Ketan