http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-236

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised
dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for
information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given
that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any
liability for the content provided.