Hello,

I also would like to help on translating this book but I am more focused on
creating tools allowing to translate docbook content so I think I will try
to help on this side.
I am developer on docbkx-tools (the current maven plugin you sonatype is
using for docbook generation) (ad.: the best docbook toolchain :P).
I will try to see how ppl on docbook malinglist manage the translation work
and I hope there will be something in the java world in opensource.
An other thing that may be needed for this work is an xmldiff in order to
detect the changes from the master language files for an easy of backport to
the translation files.

If someone already have some xp on this two topics, feel free to message me.

Regards,
Cédric,