Yes, a relevant example is the translation in French of the "OpenOffice.org
Migration Guide".
Ebook available here :
http://www.inlibroveritas.net/catalogue/fiche-livre/changer_pour_openofficeorg.html
http://www.inlibroveritas.net/catalogue/fiche-livre/changer_pour_openofficeorg.html
.
In addition to the free ebook, the real paper book can be ordered (here for
15 euros). I tested the service : it was shipped within 3 days.

I'm interested in helping with the translation of Definitive Guide.
Specially chapter 20 : "Developing with Flexmojos". I've been using
Flexmojos since it's inception.

Coutant