<french>Cédric, tu oublies qu'on est toujours sur la ML utilisateur de maven
:-). Donc, en anglais.</french>
So, now back to english :-).

And yes, this seems very interesting. I already worked on hibernate
documentation translation and you sometimes feel akward when you just
replaced an english block and are wondering what the sentence was to
double-check you seem to have put the best translation... So, having a
double-screen doing the matching between the two versions just seems like
the way to go.

Cheers.