Hi, I need to do the equivalent of clicking a commandLink in Javascript; in other words, I need to write an onClick handler that does the same thing as clicking on a commandLink would. Is there a standard way to do that? I'm not sure if the JSF spec includes any specifics on client-side APIs.

The reason I want this is to attach behaviours to dynamically rendered client-side 'widgets' from the Dojo toolkit -- for example, to allow buttons on a Dojo 'toolbar' widget to invoke server-side behaviour.

L.