I think this is already documented on the wiki, isnt' it ß

On 7/11/06, Gerald Müllan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

sure thing; Just tell JSF in web.xml the context parameter:

<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.NUMBER_OF_VIEWS_IN_SESSION</param-name>
        <param-value>20</param-value>
        <description>Only applicable if state saving method is
"server" (= default).
            Defines the amount (default = 20) of the latest views are
stored in session.
</description>
</context-param>

cheers,