The easiest thing might be to see if it reproduces in a very simple "hello
world" page.  If the problem reproduces then it might be work verifying that
the .js files listed in the page source do load script as expected (put
those URLs in your browser's address bar).  If the problem doesn't reproduce
in the simple case then you may want to narrow down what things on the
failing page could be causing the problem.

The only tool I am aware of is the Microsoft Visual Studio though maybe
their script editor has some features too.