The underlying error (only in IE - Firefox is fine) is below.  Can you
tell me what might be going wrong here?  This follows a commandButton
click in which we get as far as the PPR update I believe.

        Error <object> delivering XML request status changed to

        function(a3)
        {
        If(a3.getStatus()==TrXmlRequestEvent.STATUS_COMPLETE)
        {
        Var a4=a3.getResponseStatusCode();
        If(a4==200)
        {
        If(!_agent.isPIE)
        {
        _pprStopBlocking(window);
        }
        If(a3.isPprResponse())
        {
        Var a5==a3.getResponseXML();
        This._handlePprResponse(a5.documentElement);
        }
        Else
        {
        Else if(a4>=400)