Hi!
> Just to be clear, what you're saying is that you can't use the same view in
> more than one conversation at a time?

At the moment: yes!
As I wrote, this is something we will allow in the near future, but it
would require to have a page-flow configuration.
Hmmm .... probably the new refactored conversationContext will allow it
programmatically too, not sure yet.

Anyway, I wonder why this is such an important feature ... As I wrote, I
think most cases can work with "nested-conversation-emulation" (tm ;-) )
and that will be much better in terms of memory usage - and also lowers
the chance to work with stale objects if these conversations are bound
to a persistence context.

Can you please outline some use-cases so we can put them in
consideration about how to solve that?

Ciao,
Mario