Hi!
> The user is inserting data for a Claim reading
> from a paper, receive a call and start to insert a new Claim in a new
> browser window (or tab). At the moment I have two browser using the same
> HttpSession, the same function and same shared data and my application
> does not work!

For this, with Orchestra, you have to have an outputLink e.g. "enter new
claim" which is surrounded by o:separateConversationContext.
This link must have a target="" (or any other trick) to open a new
browser window.

In this separate window then Orchestra will start a new
conversationContext where you can have the exact same conversations
running but with a different set of data.

With Orchestra the scopes look like something like this:

application->session->conversationContext->conversations

Even if the conversation name is "enterClain", this conversation is
separated between the conversationContexts.

separateConversationContext does nothing else then stripping the
conversationContext URL parameter from the URL, forcing Orchestra to
start a new context.

Ciao,
Mario