My current problem is that retargeting only works using a restricted set of
special attribute names like 'action' and 'actionListener' and so on but my
real composite component contains several buttons and I want to declare for
each button e. g. an action. How do I solve this:

<cc:interface>
  <cc:attribute name="action1" method-signature="String f()"
target="action1" />
  <cc:attribute name="action2" method-signature="String f()"
target="action2" />
</cc:interface>

<cc:implementation>
  <cc:tr:commandLink id="action1" text="Action 1" />
  <cc:tr:commandLink id="action2" text="Action 2" />
</cc:implementation>

A similar problem arises if I want to support trinidad-specific listeners
like the launchListener for dialogs.