Fahmi,

I assume you have MyFaces installed in Tomcat, is that correct? If not, you may have to build the examples custom to include JSTL and JSF. By default they are not included with the examples because J2EE contains them.

Other then that, I'm going to need to see more of the stacktrace that's being thown (and hopefully in english so I can read it.. :D

Scott