I have no clue on the language.  There might be a vm parameter.  I
suspect it you remove the tomcat-i18n-fr.jar, you would get English as
a fallback.

As for mojarra, it's the JSF RI.  The glassfish JSF libraries use
mojarra as the JSF implementation.

On Feb 25, 2011, at 1:34 AM, Fahmi Hachicha <fahmi.hachi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Scott,
>
> I test the Trinidad Test based on the blank example working with the
> following libraries :
>
> glassfish.jsf_1.0.0.0_1-2-15.jar
> glassfish.jstl_1.2.0.1.jar
> trinidad-api.jar
> trinidad-impl.jar
>
> The webapp does'nt start :
> this is the error reported by Apache Tomcat-6.0.32
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> GRAVE: Error filterStart
>
> the same error appears if i *exchange *glassfish.jsf lib by
> javax.jsf_1.1.0.0_1-2.jar.
>
> The SimpleTest webapp is only running if both glassfish.jsf lib and
> javax.jsf_1.1.0.0_1-2.jar are used.
> At conclusion :
> The Web-Inf lib dir of the SampleTest.war archive contains :
>
> glassfish.jsf_1.0.0.0_1-2-15.jar
> glassfish.jstl_1.2.0.1.jar
> trinidad-api.jar
> trinidad-impl.jar
> javax.jsf_1.1.0.0_1-2.jar
>
> AND
>
> The lib used by Tomcat in the lib Dir contains :
> annotations-api.jar
> catalina-ant.jar
> catalina-ha.jar
> catalina-tribes.jar
> catalina.jar
> ecj-3.3.1.jar
> el-api.jar
> jasper-el.jar
> jasper.jar
> jsp-api.jar
> listeLib.txt
> servlet-api.jar
> tomcat-coyote.jar
> tomcat-dbcp.jar
> tomcat-i18n-es.jar
> tomcat-i18n-fr.jar
> tomcat-i18n-ja.jar
>
> I am using Jdeveloper R11 as IDE.
>
> This the line echoed on the log after deploying :
>
> 25 févr. 2011 10:19:55 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
> INFO: Déploiement de l'archive SimpleTest.war de l'application web
> 25 févr. 2011 10:19:55 com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
> contextInitialized
> INFO: Initializing Mojarra (1.2_15-20100923-SNAPSHOT) for context
> '/SimpleTest'
>
> What is the Majorra ?
>
> Do you have an idea how to force Tomcat 6 to run in English on a Windows
> French OS Version ? (So that the log will be in English).
>
> Thank you
> Fahmi
>

> 2011/2/25 Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
>
>> I could be wrong but it looks like you have multiple JSF instances there.
>> Try it with just the glassfish or download the latest myfaces and remove
>> everything else.
>>
>> Trinidad requires either MyFaces (since the .3 release I believe) or the
>> Mojarra 1.2.11 or later.
>>
>> Scott
>>

>> On 02/23/2011 03:46 AM, Fahmi Hachicha wrote:
>>
>>> I retrieve the attached file because the deamon refuse the message with a
>>> file with about 8 Mo.
>>> Fahmi

>>> glassfish.jstl_1.2.0.1.jar
>>> javax.jsf_1.1.0.0_1-2.jar