Dear Scott,

I test the Trinidad Test based on the blank example working with the
following libraries :

glassfish.jsf_1.0.0.0_1-2-15.jar
glassfish.jstl_1.2.0.1.jar
trinidad-api.jar
trinidad-impl.jar

The webapp does'nt start :
this is the error reported by Apache Tomcat-6.0.32

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
GRAVE: Error filterStart

the same error appears if i *exchange *glassfish.jsf lib by
javax.jsf_1.1.0.0_1-2.jar.

The SimpleTest webapp is only running if both glassfish.jsf lib and
javax.jsf_1.1.0.0_1-2.jar are used.
At conclusion :
The Web-Inf lib dir of the SampleTest.war archive contains :

glassfish.jsf_1.0.0.0_1-2-15.jar
glassfish.jstl_1.2.0.1.jar
trinidad-api.jar
trinidad-impl.jar
javax.jsf_1.1.0.0_1-2.jar

AND

The lib used by Tomcat in the lib Dir contains :
annotations-api.jar
catalina-ant.jar
catalina-ha.jar
catalina-tribes.jar
catalina.jar
ecj-3.3.1.jar
el-api.jar
jasper-el.jar
jasper.jar
jsp-api.jar
listeLib.txt
servlet-api.jar
tomcat-coyote.jar
tomcat-dbcp.jar
tomcat-i18n-es.jar
tomcat-i18n-fr.jar
tomcat-i18n-ja.jar

I am using Jdeveloper R11 as IDE.

This the line echoed on the log after deploying :

25 févr. 2011 10:19:55 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Déploiement de l'archive SimpleTest.war de l'application web
25 févr. 2011 10:19:55 com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
contextInitialized
INFO: Initializing Mojarra (1.2_15-20100923-SNAPSHOT) for context
'/SimpleTest'

What is the Majorra ?

Do you have an idea how to force Tomcat 6 to run in English on a Windows
French OS Version ? (So that the log will be in English).

Thank you
Fahmi