Hi Leonardo,

I'm not sure I've got the idea... do you think the javascript documentation
is THE big problem ? I really don't have an opinion because I didn't go
deeper in Trinidad javascript code.

In your opinion the best solution is just continue improving the current
Trinidad client code ? As I stated before, my desire (so far) is the
combination of Trinidad with a good javascript UI package, this way we could
count with another community focused in the client side code.

Cheers,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br