Hi Walter,

Just my $0.02 here, but at my company we've been using Trinidad for 2
years now, and for one of our product we included DojoFaces (we needed
the autoSuggest component).
We eventually backpedalled and rewrote our own autosuggest component
based on Trinidad + facelets, and use sometimes some jquery plugins,
all for the following reasons :
- dojofaces autosuggest had limitations that were hard to overcome
(e.g. it stopped working if I tried to feed it with twice the same
value), and didn't work reliably (sometimes the list would not open,
for no apparent reason)
- dojo is a monolithic lib, which is quite large, to say the least.

Anyway, YMMV
Regards,
Cedric Durmont