Hi Scott, MyFaces in its core _Runtime.js also uses some inheritance framework, you basically currently get single inheritance, namespacing
singletons and delegation.
What I have not provided yet due to the lack of need is mixins.

Also I have code to lazy load scripts etc...

I coded it because I felt it made sense to stay on the oo side of things even if it was just for jsf.js which has a limited scope and
so others who do not want to rely on a big framework like yui can get
basic OO into their own code without having to roll their own solution
(mostly Tomahawk was my main concern here which has a load of scripts which would benefit tremendously from being ooed)

But I would not recommend our core as sole base for an entirely newly written renderer part of a component framework, because it is limited in its scope, of providing the core language mechanism and some dom routines to get a good maintainable structuring into jsf.js and make browser optimizations somewhat easier.

Just wanted to add that as info.

Werner