Thank you Cedric,
in fact I'm following a similar path than yours since some years ago. By
coincidence (or not!) I've created a suggestion box only with
Trinidad+Facelets+Javascript <http://code.google.com/p/trinidadcomponents/>.
The problem is from time to time some co-worker or client asks me about
fancy components (drag'n drop, sliders, etc.) and is quite attractive to
use it from a ready to run package.

Thanks,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br