> On 11 Mar 2018, at 14:38, Niklas Matthies <netbe...@nmhq.net> wrote:
>
> Brett, the CVS plugin is provided by the "Certified Plugins" Update Center:
> http://updates.netbeans.org/netbeans/updates/8.2/uc/final/certified/catalog.xml.gz
> (See also in NetBeans under Tools -> Plugins -> Settings)
>
> Certified plugins actually have a higher status than plugins in the Plugin
> Portal, cf. http://wiki.netbeans.org/OraclePluginProcess.

This doesn't mean it's supposed to be a part of the distribution, and the
plugin portal is supposed to list plugins in both.

Plugin portal should list all NetBeans plugins, regardless of whether they are
available on the UC and which one, and regardless of whether they are developed
by an Oracle employee or not, and regardless of where the sources are hosted