I'm using NetBeans IDE for more than 5 years in my every day job coding c/c++
because I'm heavy on remote development. And NB is the only choice for now.
And frankly speaking it is 5 years of suffer and fighting with IDE. Not sure
why netbeans developed in such sadistic way but I haven't saw a single release
of NB without annoying bugs🤷🏼‍♂️