> Hi All,
>
> I am interested in using the new NetBeans 9.0 for a new project that I’m
> working on since it looks like there are some nice improvements over 8.2.
> It’s good to see active development on this project.
>
> One problem that I ran into right away is that the eclipse 4 formatter module
> is not yet compatible.
>

> What do you mean by that, in what way is it not compatible, where are you
> getting it from, where is the source code.

When I installed NB 8.2 I found the plugin in the plugin marketplace. It’s
called “Eclipse Java Code Formatter.” After importing my settings into NB 9.0 I
was prompted to install newer versions of certain plugins so that they are
compatible, however the formatter is listed as having no compatible versions
available.

Perhaps there is a different marketplace that I can use to get it with NB 9.0?
I could compile it myself and patch, but then it is more difficult to get my
team on board with it.