Thanks Will,

I’ll go over this with the team. You’re probably right that making this third
party plugin work with NB 9.0 and future is likely not a large investment.

I’m wondering if that investment is better spent finding a way to invoke the NB
formatter(s) in Maven. This would be ideal for us as our code is already mostly
formatted using NB with well known settings for Java, JSP, HTML and Javascript.
I don’t know the NB formatter code at all yet and so I don’t know how difficult
that would be. Also, it is unclear if other teams have the same problem and how
many would benefit from such a tool.

Any thoughts on this approach?

Cheers,
Chris