Hi All,

I am interested in using the new NetBeans 9.0 for a new project that I’m
working on since it looks like there are some nice improvements over 8.2. It’s
good to see active development on this project.

One problem that I ran into right away is that the eclipse 4 formatter module
is not yet compatible. I am using it because it allows me to share the same
format configuration between NetBeans and a Maven formatter plugin that uses
the eclipse formatter.

Does anyone know if the eclipse formatter module will adopt NB 9 in the near
future? Otherwise, is there another way to use the netbeans formatter and share
its options with a maven plugin to format the code?

Thanks,
Chris