How is it with PHP, is it a plugin which can be updated when new versions are
released e.g. PHP 7.4, or do we need to wait until the next major release of
Netbeans to get support for new versions?
________________________________
Fra: Peter Hull <peterhul...@gmail.com>
Sendt: 15. november 2018 09:06
Til: dev.ataur.rah...@gmail.com
Cc: neilcsm...@apache.org; jiri.koval...@oracle.com; NetCAT team; NetBeans
Emne: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans roadmap updates

The 2 + 2 option makes sense to me. I'd be interested in hearing
people's thoughts about how this lines up with JDK releases:
* Is it better to do the NB testing after the general availability of
the JDK, or aim to have them released about the same time?
* What versions of JDK does Netbeans need to support, in terms of
developing/building NB itself, running NB and developing Java
applications using NB. (since there are alternatives to Oracle JDK I
suppose we don't need to be influenced by Oracle's support scheme)