Thanks a lot Josh for the information.  I have just read your message after
answering Geerjan (whom I was asking for it).

Le 15/06/2019 à 17:37, Josh Juneau a écrit :
Hi Richard,

The PR for inclusion of Java EE 8 support has been issued...I'm just working
out a few minor build discrepancies...hoping to get it into the next release.
As far as creating a Java EE 8 application project, you can also use the Maven
archetype that I developed for use with Apache NetBeans:

https://github.com/juneau001/javaee8-archetype

The Java EE 8 support uses this archetype when it creates a new Java EE 8
project.  The Java EE 8 support also adds support for GlassFish 5.0.1 and
GlassFish 5.1.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com<mailto:juneau...@gmail.com>
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=Juneau<https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866>

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 5:30 AM Geertjan Wielenga