From: Jerome Lelasseux <lelass...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 14:36
To: Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Cc: NetBeans Mailing <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Releasing a Netbeans platform application to the general public

I see. I thought most Windows users had a JRE installed...

Bundling a JRE adds 40MB to my 18MB package, it's a pity... Is there a way to
do it simply directly from Netbeans ? I'll need 2 different packages for
32/64bits ? Same for the signing process, no idea from where to start, I'll
Google it but if you have some good pointer this will help !

Thank you.

Le dimanche 15 septembre 2019 à 18:11:27 UTC+2, Emilian Bold