On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 06:23, Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Note that Azul Zulu has some specific terms of use which are not good if you
> allow random people to download it:
>
> > You also represent and warrant that you do not intend to distribute the
> > software in a manner that is not compliant with relevant export control
> > laws or regulations administered by the U.S. Commerce Department, OFAC, or
> > any other government agency.
>
> If you sell the app and KYC it might be manageable.

Possibly an interesting read in this context -
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.en.html#ExportWarranties

Still, if it bothers you, or for lots of other reasons, there's always
AdoptOpenJDK.

(semi-OT - I'm currently enjoying running NetBeans with AdoptOpenJDK's
OpenJ9 and have been for the last few months)

Best wishes,

Neil