Walter,

You’ve seen in the responses you received that you appear to have
configured multiple JDK’s on your path, JDK 8 being the first of these,
which is why JDK 8 was picked up when you tried to run a JavaFX sample
targeted for JDK 13.

Can you focus on configuring your environment correctly, please, and not
advise people to revert to old releases?

Thanks,

Gj