Done.
I'm happy the Tomcat bug is corrected on NB 12 (I tested it).
For perf, no difference I was able to notice.
Beta 2 was not stable. Beta 4 is stable for me.

I don't know why some plugin are downloaded the first time. This just
didn't work on beta 3.
It had work perfectly using beta 4.
I'm on Mac 10.11.8, something tag as old now.

Feel free to ask for anything specific to test on beta 4 if I can help ...