at one time this list was on gmane, but when everything changed over to apache that link was removed from the Netbeans website. No idea how to put the link back, the general response is "well, apache is community driven..."

-Thufir

On 2020-05-18 12:23 p.m., Emilian Bold wrote:
There is a web interface but I think in order to post you need an
Apache id: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@netbeans.apache.org

The mailing list is an anachronism.
Probably by design. Just like the crocodile, mailing lists are since
the dawn of Internet and will outlive any other communication mode.

--emi