On 5/18/20 4:12 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
HRH schrieb am 18.05.2020 um 13:14:
The mailing list is an anachronism.

No, it's not.

I for one, prefer doing this via email rather than some cumbersome web front end.

Mailing lists are also working extremely well for the Postgres project.

Thomas

Moi aussi.  I still miss DOS but at least the Linux command line is a suitable replacement.

dga

"Trolls were large monsters of limited intellect. They were strong and vicious, but
could not endure sunlight." -- J.R.R.Tolkien