-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: Font scaling on High Res displays
Date:   Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:59:56 -0700
From:   Vlad Palnik <vladp...@gmail.com>
To:     Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>

Had the same issue, add:

-J-Dsun.java2d.uiScale=2.5
right before -J-Dsun.java2d.dpiaware=true
in ${NETBEANS_HOME}/etc/netbeans.config

adjust uiScale as necessary to get the right scaling.

good luck,

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, delete this email and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:48 PM Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com <mailto:laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>> wrote:

   What is the NetBeans version you are using and what is the runtime JDK
   for it?