Everyone,

I wrote a bug in JIRA about Netbeans 11.3 and 12.1 starting but the UI never
launches on my laptop which is fine on my desktop.

This all started when I updated JAVA.

Please, no one is responding to my ticket and I’m sorry I’m writing you all
here.

Thank you for anything you can do.

Peter Borreggine

Owner and Developer

Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO

 <http://webparity.net/> WebParity.net

A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business

WA State License: 603-501-609

360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”

Was a coined phrase (Moto) of the 3701 BMT Squadron in Lakeland AFB long before
Lee Iacocca ever used it.

contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original
message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited.