Thank you Geertjan

This is a simple exercise to look at the possibilities that each ide module can give. I tried successfully the image editor and the Utilities module, but it is clear that some other ide modules need to be selected for the XML editor since I can run with all ide modules selected.

But how can I find the missing modules ? Of course, I could start with all ide modules selected and try to unselect one module at each run until it fails, but it would take a very long time. How the error message can help ?

Richard