Try to upgrade your JDK

On 5/5/21 7:53 AM, bruehlicke wrote:
We have a mature NetBeans 8.2 app with Java 1.8u112 running on Win 10 without any problems. Now we got an Alienware and from time to time the app becomes unusable as the different windows within the app are moving randomly around when fx just moving the mouse. I do not want to use the work "flickering" as that is not describing it correctly. It is like the old mouse droppings we have seen, just on the entire windows on the app.

We have tried
1) To turn off the Nvidea card and use the interval Intel graphic after which it worked for a while but came back
2) Vica versa turning off IntelĀ  same result.
3) Reboot usually naked it work for a while
4) It happens on both internal and external monitors.

I know, it sounds like Sci-Fi. Just wanted to see if anyone out there has had a similar issue and maybe even found a work-around.

Until now we have only seen this on Alienware machines. So it MIGHT be a SciFi effect ;-)

Bests
Bernd