On Fri, 2021-05-07 at 07:26 -0500, bruehlicke wrote:
> Bummer, still happens with jdk 11. It is the entire outer window
> which jumps and leaves droppings/copies of itself when fx moving
> mouse accross  I start wondering if there is a problem with the
> laptop. On the other hand it only happens with the NetBeans RPC app.
> Regardless if using Nvidea card or Intels integrated.

I'm getting something that seems to me similar, but with the new
Android Studio release (4.2.0) under Linux (Fedora 33).

What I'm seeing is that the entire outer (IDE) window flashes with all
mouseover actions. More than that, popup boxes of many (but not all)
types take up the entire outer window even though they only have the
normal, very small, content.

I'm using OpenJDK 11. I tried changing my JAVA_HOME setting to
explicitly reference the JDK rather than the generic link, but both
suffer from the same thing.

D'you think it's related? If it is, does it help? :-(

Mark