NB 12.6
Win7-64

I'm trying to get C++ up an running. I think I've got everything set up correctly but I get an access violation at build time. I've checked all of the security permission on the path for my account, and in each directory I see that in the Security Property pop-up I have no permissions, but when I try to change the permissions, it says I have Full Control and all permissions are available.

I think the problem is that I have all the permissions, which allows me to do changes in the directories on the path, but somehow these permissions are not public for NB to see, or, I just don't understand the problem. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Win7 Security dialog (in Windows Explorer)

NB Diagnostic Message
    Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\cygwin64\lib\gcc\x86_64-pc-cygwin\11\include\c++": CreateProcess error=5, Access is denied         at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1143)         at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1073)         at org.netbeans.modules.cpplite.project.runner.Runner.main(Runner.java:35)
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=5, Access is denied
        at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:494)
        at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:159)
        at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1110)
        ... 2 more