Hi;

I tried to place the path to my compiler in
Windows->Files-><right-click project>->Properties->Editor->Compile Commands ["C:\cygwin64\bin\c++.exe"]
with no good effect.

Same for Windows->Files-><right-click project>->Properties->Build->Run.

Tools->Options->C/C++ only allows entry of the path to ccls or clangd.

It is clear I don't know what I'm doing. Is there some documentation on this, or a tutorial, or something. I hate to waste your time in describing something I should be able to do myself. I just don't know what the secret sauce is, and I'm sure you're getting pretty frustrated with me.

Sorrowful;
art